Aquarium by Twilight with 3 Course Dinner
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Location: Cairns City, QLD
As the sun sets on Tropical North Queensland’s mountain ranges, steamy rainforests and shallow reef lagoons stir with life. Reptiles, Amphibians, Insects and nocturnal fish sense the
onset of dusk and emerge from their day time lairs. Brightly coloured Reef fish seek shelter in coral caves as predatory night time sharks, rays and grouper awaken. “Aquarium by Twilight” takes you on an exclusive guided tour to witness this remarkable transition as day slides into sunset. Complete your evening at Dundee’s Restaurant with a perfectly matched dining experience while you enjoy a stunning sea life backdrop.
- Exclusive after hours Aquarium entry.
- 2 hour Ecologist guided twilight tour through 10 tropical ecosystems from the rivers to the reef.
- Learn how animals behaviours adapt from day into night.
- Come face to face with the Coral Sea’s largest night time predators – sharks, rays, groupers and more!
- Enjoy a delicious 3-course dinner. Conclude your guided tour with a drink and appetizer in the Oceanarium followed by main and dessert in Dundee’s Restaurant. Click here to see menu.
3.45pm Arrive at Cairns Aquarium – Time to choose your drink, main and dessert
4.00pm Ecologist guided twilight tour
5.30pm Drink and canapes served in the Oceanarium
6.00 – 7.30pm Dinner and Dessert at Dundee's Restaurant
Want to book tonight but can't see availability?
Please call us directly to secure your spot - 07 4044 7300.