General Admission Tickets
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Location: Cairns , Queensland
Open daily. Temporary opening hours are from 10am to 3pm with last admission at 2pm.
- Enjoy an all day admission to Cairns' newest attraction!
- See the animals and habitats endemic to Tropical North Queensland and learn about the Wet Tropics Rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef.
- Enjoy daily ecosystem talks, animal presentations, live diver feeds, marine and reptile touch n talk shows.
- See Australia's only 10m Deep Reef Tank, 360 degree Oceanarium, 20m underwater tunnel, mangrove boardwalk and Australia's largest freshwater exhibit
- Get up close to freshwater fish, pythons, emerald tree monitors, crocodiles, colourful reef fish, sharks, rays and more
- Ticket provides all day general admission from 10am to 3pm with last admissions at 2pm
- Adult (15 years+)
- Child (3 to 14 years). Note: Children under 14 years of age will need to be accompanied and supervised by an Adult.
- Infant (under 3 years)
- Concession price are available to Australian Senior Citizens, Students, Pensioners and Disabled Visitors. Presentation of a recognized Seniors, Student, Pension or Carer Card required upon entry. Health Care Cards are NOT accepted as a Concession.