Aquarium by Night with 3 course dinner
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Location: Cairns City, QLD
As the sun goes down on the Great Barrier Reef, a whole new world awakens. Corals glow, colourful reef fish seek shelter and predators begin their night hunt. At the same time, coastal forests stir with life, as reptiles, amphibians and insects emerge from their burrows to seek out food in the safety of the shadows.
Aquarium by Night gives you a glimpse into the unique world of the region’s nocturnal creatures and their behaviours as they move about in the darkness. Complete your evening at Dundee’s Restaurant with a perfectly matched dining experience while you enjoy a stunning sea life backdrop.
- Exclusive after hours Aquarium entry
- 1.5 hour Ecologist guided night tour through 10 tropical ecosystems from the rivers to the reef
- Night coral display
- Spot rare nocturnal rainforest animals
- Come face to face with the Coral Sea’s largest night time predators – sharks, rays, groupers and more!
- Enjoy a delicious 3-course dinner, including drink and appetizer on arrival with main and dessert served after the tour in Dundee’s Restaurant. Click here to see the menu.
6.20pm Arrive at Cairns Aquarium – Enjoy a welcome drink and appetizer on arrival (Choice of beer, wine or soft drink)
6.30pm Ecologist guided night tour
8.00pm Dinner at Dundee’s Restaurant at the Cairns Aquarium
Want to book tonight but can't see availability?
Please call us directly to secure your spot - 07 4044 7300.