Dive with the Sharks at Cairns Aquarium
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Location: Cairns City, QLD
An experience for everyone, whether you are a certified diver or have never breathed underwater before, you can take the plunge into the Cairns Aquarium Reef Tank!
Your Dive with the Sharks experience begins at 12:00pm with a medical check, then our experienced dive team will ensure that you are comfortable with the SCUBA equipment and breathing underwater, before it's time to dive into Cairns Aquarium's underwater world!
- Available 12pm Mon-Fri (not available on Public Holidays)
- Total duration: 2.5 - 3 hours
- No previous diving experience required
What to bring: Towel, Swimwear, Prescription mask/contact lenses if required, Underwater camera if desired
Admission to the Cairns Aquarium available from 9am onwards on day of dive.
1200 Meet at Cairns Aquarium admissions and complete Dive Medical Check
1230 Commence dive briefing & dive skills
1400 Dive with the Sharks in the Cairns Aquarium Reef Tank
1430 Conclude dive, shower
1500 Receive dive certificate
- Exciting dive experience in the Cairns Aquarium Reef Tank. Come face to face with reef sharks, large stingrays, Queensland groupers and lots more! (approx. 20 minutes)
- Medical check (must pass to complete dive)
- Introduction to Scuba Dive brief and training session (approx. 90 minutes)
- All required diving equipment and wetsuit
- Discover Scuba Certificate of Completion
- All-day General Admission entry to the Cairns Aquarium
- Friends and family are welcome to take photos of your dive (admission fee applies)